dimanche 2 novembre 2008

From the past...Blue Suede Shoes 487 (December 14, 1996)

UPDATE Nov 5, 2008...

Sorry for the mistake, the link took you to a wrong file...it is now corrected ...


Désolé pour l'erreur...le lien menait à un fichier incorrect...le fichier est maintenant corrigé...


By request...Suite à une demande...

Blue Suede Shoes 487 (1996-12-14)

December 14, 1996

14 Décembre 1996

whirlwind - charlie rich
lonely week ends - charlie rich
unchained melody - charlie rich
I washed my hands in muddy water - charlie rich
the most beautiful girl - charlie rich
book of love - monotones
miss stella brown - sonny boy williamson I
desperado woman - sonny boy williamson I
win the war blues - sonny boy williamson I
check up on my baby - sonny boy williamson I
back room boogie - sheb wooley
down in the toolies - sheb wooley
you done me wrong - fats domino
thinking of you - fats domino
korea blues - fats domino
show me the way - smiley lewis
down the road - smiley lewis
blue monday - smiley lewis
the rocks - smiley lewis
radar - mr bear
peek-a-boo - mr bear
the bear hug - mr bear
mr bear comes to town - mr bear
mean old world - t-bone walker
blues for marili - t-bone walker
t-bone blues - t-bone walker
teenage love is misery - t-bone walker
flip out - jerry kennedy
meet me in the alley sally - billy brown
bop a lena - billy brown
this I promise you - dinah washington
baby - dinah washington & brook benton
a rockin' good way - dinah washington & brook benton
the spirit of woodstock - shakin' stevens and the sunsets
blue suede shoes - jerry lee lewis
lucille - jerry lee lewis
corinne corrina - jerry lee lewis
don't let the stars get in your eyes - jerry lee lewis
sweet little sixteen - jerry lee lewis


Note: Dr Charlie wasn't behind the microphone, he was replaced by "Michael Woods" aka Michel Dubois...



Download Here - Téléchargez Ici

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

This one is wrong!
When you extract the zip-file BSS487-19961214 you get BSS 888 - 2008-11-01

Blue Suede Shoes a dit…

Oops ! Thanks for pointing out the mistake.

New link will be uploaded soon.

Blue Suede Shoes a dit…

Now corrected; thanks again.